Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First One

The dreaded first blog post.  I have so much to write about but where do I start.  Let's see.  I played sports when I was much younger.  I never enjoyed running.  I have no balance and am super awkward on a bike.  I used to swim, play water polo, coach and teach swim lessons, so I like the water.

Initially, I decided to run a half marathon for one reason:  to go to Walt Disney World.  That decision was made about a year ago.  I did the Disney Princess Half Marathon (more on that later) but I have done other races.  I fell in love with it.  So much so that I am running the NYC Marathon.  I am fundraising for the USO so I can run.  Donate here!  http://www.teamuso.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1062854&lis=1&kntae1062854=4EFD8E84868B42038188826B930BFD3B&supId=375073038

Also, I am doing my first triathlon in May, right before my birthday.  I am pretty excited about this.  I want to do a half Ironman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment